Monday 9 July 2012

School Holidays Memories

So, basically today I just want to put in some of the pictures with my families here during last school holidays. Although I somehow realised that I've not written anything in here since last May. Hahaha. This is because I'm soooo "diligent" to open this blog. I'd prefer to spend my whole time with my family than this social stuff. Btw I did a little changes to this blog. Hope you will like it. Now, lets us move on to the sweet memoriessssss....

First of all, I went to Genting Highlands on the very first week of holidays together with my sister and brother-in-law. It was one of their ways to celebrate my returned.



                                       







Next........

Gambang Waterpark


















Teluk Kemang, Port Dickson
Sorry, I couldn't managed to take more photos by using my handphone camera since it was out of battery at that moment =.= And actually there were also some other photos which were taken by my cuzzie's DSLR. 




Okay. Done. I miss them a lot. :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment