Monday 23 April 2012

A Day With the Josephian's Boys :)

Bonjour fellas !

I just got back from SK St.Joseph for one of our Language camp programme. And I was sooooo excited ! Hehe. I get to see students. Primary students and all of them are boys ! As the matter of fact it is an all boy primary school. There are shoooo cute I tell you ! Especially when they called us teacher. Hehe.  For the first time. We played games with them which called HOT SEATS. It was really fun. Although, I admit that they are very noisy and naughty -.-' and most of the time we need to ask them to keep quiet like this " Boys, put your hands on your mouth please !" But hey what do you expect from 10 years old boys? Of course they are naughty. Don't you remember how were you when you were at their age? Hahaha. They are boys and they are kids and so we need to put on more patience with them. Try to understand their behaviour.  Hoho. Okay, I don't want to write more because I'm too damn tired -.- Therefore, here I serves you some of our photos and moments there.By the way this is our first time meeting students in school as a teacher trainee.  So, this was a very beautiful experience to me and my felllow friends as a teacher trainee. :)


This kids are veryyy naughtyyy. Hahaha








Ah hong yang perasan muchh :p

p/s : Now aku dah makin suka jadi cikgu ni. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment